Wednesday, July 13, 2005

carb day!

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not on the Atkin's diet. We made two kinds of potatoes, and some pilaf as well. I need to learn to use more salt. Also need to learn how to use a pastry bag. Piping the Duchesse was a little hard at first.
I went to look for some equipment after school, and the only thing I ended up getting was the salt, and some potatoes. This working in the afternoon thing is already getting to be a drain on my energy and time. But how else am I to get any income? At least it's something I do sitting down, and I no longer have written homework to do for now. But getting to sleep early enough is still hard. This morning I did not want to get up at 5 am. I had time to practice two eggs. Still no success. Ugh! But this time I ate them. I also ate a bacon sandwich. I had som much starch today between all the food I ate. Mom wants me to lose weight. At this rate I don't think I am going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home